Zenoic's reconnaissance services provide underwriters, brokers, and organisations with a view of an organisation's cyber risk exposure. Our techniques and methodology follow the same approach that attackers use to determine how to compromise organisations.
The process starts by discovering the internet-facing infrastructure of an organisation. Passive analysis techniques are then used to determine weaknesses or potential entry points that an attacker might exploit to gain access to a target.
Security Ratings for Cyber Insurers
Providing underwriters and brokers with the data necessary to better understand and manage the risk of insureds
Determine Policy Premiums
Security Ratings provide insight into the risk exposure of organisations, which is useful for calculating fair policy premiums.
- Calculate premiums based on empirical data
- Justify the price to insureds based on their measured security performance
- Adjust premiums over time according to security performance
Manage and Mitigate Risk
Gain visibility into your risk portfolio by assessing the relative risk of different organisations.
- Compare the Security Ratings of different organisations
- Provide organisations with information to help improve the security of their perimeter
- Determine whether penetration testing or onsite visits are necessary to perform
Security Ratings are based on real-world data, providing an objective view on the state of an organisation's security risk.
- Ensure that insureds maintain or improve their security posture over time
- Verify data obtained through questionnaires
Security for Organisations
Assess and manage the external security posture of your organisation
Benchmark Your Performance
Security Ratings provide a way to measure the security posture of your organisation without any complex integration or invasive tools.
- Use simple metrics to communicate progress to the board
- Identify key areas of concern, prioritise resources to maximise impact
- Compare your ratings to other companies
Measure Changes in Performance
Track your Security Rating over time to monitor for variations.
- Determine the security impact of mergers and acquisitions
- Assess the efficacy of security programmes that impact your external security
- Detect whether newly released public exploits affect your infrastructure
Meet Regulatory Requirements
Use the findings to manage requirements for regulations.
- Identify old or vulnerable infrastructure that should be removed
- Find sensitive information being leaked
- Identify and visualize the external footprint of your organisation